We can assist the individual / overseas investors who wish to starts its operation in Malaysia to incorporate the Company locally. We are able to provide comprehensive incorporation and business registration services that will be tailored to meet your needs. Our overseas associates are also able to assist our clients to incorporate companies in Singapore.
We are able to register various type of set-up as follow and our qualified professionals will be able to give professional advice on the appropriate corporate or business structure that is suitable for your needs:-
- Sdn Bhd or Bhd Company.
- Sole-properietor or partnership business
- Branch of foreign company.
- Representative office.
Corporate Secretarial Services
Every Company is required to appoint at least one qualified corporate secretary, who must comply with its statutory duties as required by the Companies Act (CA).
Section 139(1) of CA requires every company to have one or more company secretaries, each of whom shall be a person of full age who has his principal or only place of residence in Malaysia.
Our Corporate Secretarial Services includes:-
- Incorporation of companies and registration of business
- Maintenance of Company Statutory Registers, Minute Books and other statutory requirements
- Administration of Directors' Resolutions, Board Meetings, AGM and EGM
- Administration of all filing requirements with ROC.
- Advisory on Corporate Secretarial matters